- Reduced stress for owner.
- Easy work and growth of the Client.
- Single point of contact for client simplifies communications.
- Ready availability of post-commissioning services.
- Ensures quality and reduces practical issues faced in other ways.
- Client is protected against changing prices for materials, labour, etc.
- Cost is known at the start of the project.
Under an EPC contract we investigate, study, design, engineer, procure, finance and carry out expansion, construction, ventilation, shaft sinking and other allied works related to the project in accordance with the provisions of the contract and Good Industry Practices.
This is how EPC helps the client: